How to handle "Peace Activists"
With all of this talk of war, many of us will encounter "Peace Activists" who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001, and those who support terror.
These activists may be alone or in a gathering.....most of us don't know
how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or one of their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:
1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a
conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They
will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people
who did this to us, we will only bring on more violence. They will
probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to
2. In the middle of their remarks, without any warning, punch them in
3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will be very angry
and they may try to hit you, so be careful.
4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings
about more violence and remind them of their stand on this matter. Tell
them if they are really committed to a non-violent approach to
undeserved attacks, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a
solution. Tell them they must lead by example if they really believe
what they are saying.
5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are
6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much
harder. Square in the nose.
7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot
realizes how stupid of an argument he/she is making.
8. There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting
victim or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people. It is
unacceptable and must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost.
We owe our military a huge debt for what they are about to do for us and our children. We must support them and our leaders at times like these.
We have no choice. We either strike back, VERY HARD, or we will keep getting hit in the nose.
Lesson over, class dismissed.